The 20th European Conference on Computer-Supported Cooperative Work
June 27th - July 1st, 2022
The European Conference on Computer-Supported Cooperative Work is an international venue on practice-centred computing and the design of cooperation technologies. It is a series of conferences on computer-supported cooperative work located in Europe that was established in 1989. The 20th edition of ECSCW will take place in Coimbra, Portugal from June 27th to July 1st 2022.
ECSCW is a single-track conference that contributes to developing an interdisciplinary and global community, supported by EUSSET, the European Society for Socially Embedded Technologies (https://www.eusset.eu/). The conference format facilitates critical discussion across disciplinary and national borders in the field. An overview of earlier ECSCW conferences (and proceedings) is available at https://www.eusset.eu/events/ecscw/.
- Journal Papers Submission: opened since April 1st 2021
- Submissions to the journal-track of the ECSCW conference will undergo a fully integrated, continuous review process. The manuscript enters this process as soon as the submission is made. Journal Papers must reach the status of “Accepted but incomplete” by April 1st, 2022 to be included in to the ECSCW 2022 Program. Papers accepted after that date will be included in ECSCW 2023 Program.
- Calls for Papers for the other tracks will open soon!
- On a rolling basis Journal CSCW Submission
- February 11th, 2022 Workshop Proposals
- February 11th, 2022 Masterclasses Proposals
- February 22nd, 2022 Posters and Demos
- February 25th, 2022 Notes
- February 25th, 2022 Exploratory Papers
- February 25th, 2022 Doctoral Colloquium
- April 7th, 2022 Panel Proposals