- April 24th, 2022 Deadline for Applications
- April 30th, 2022 Notifications of Acceptance
Student Volunteers Description
To ensure smooth sailing for ECSCW 2022, we are looking for student volunteers (SVs) to support the daily operations of the conference. As an SV, you have the opportunity to attend the conference while having a unique access to the back-stage view on how the conference is run.
SVs are expected to work around 20 hours throughout the conference where duties may include: checking in attendees; setting-up and supporting sessions; general assistance to conference organization; and being a helpful and supportive presence to conference attendees. In being an SV, you will receive a waived access to all the conference sessions and reception (i.e., free-of-charge), an appreciation lunch/dinner, and an SV t-shirt. This is also a good opportunity to get to closely interact with fellow junior and senior researchers in the field.
ECSCW 2022 will be a physical/hybrid conference held at the University of Coimbra, Portugal, and SVs are expected to take care of their travel and accommodation.
- – You are 18 or older on 26 June 2022
- – You are a full-time student (proof of enrolment required if selected)
- – You are able to attend the kick-off meeting on 26 June 2022 and the conference on 27 June – 1 July 2022 in-person
- – You have a professional and proactive attitude
If you are interested in being an SV for ECSCW 2022, please send an application before 24th April 2022 (AOE) using https://ls.uc.pt/index.php/361935 where more details are available.
The selection notifications will be sent by the end of April.